A Rising Generation is a blog by Millennials for Millennials, and I welcome other writers to contribute their own writing to the blog. This blog is focused on teens and young adults between the ages of 15 and 25, so I prefer writers in that age range, though it’s not mandatory.
Here are some guest post ideas:
- Bible study on individual verses, a person in the Bible, a single post or series on a theme, or a single post or series on multiple verses
- Answers to life questions from a biblical standpoint
- Relationships with family, friends, boyfriends, or girlfriends
- A personal inspiration story
How to submit a guest post:
- Submit a guest post using the form below.
- Include your first and last name and your blog if you have one.
- Write your guest post in the body of the message, send me a link to one of your existing blog posts you’d like to share, or email me at email@example.com and attaching a .doc file with your blog post.
- Sign up for A Rising Generation’s newsletter.
- Like A Rising Generation on Facebook.
I will get back to you within a week to let you know whether or not your post will be shared on this blog.
Note: I may not accept every guest post that is submitted. For your best chance at having your guest post published, make sure to read this blog and be familiar with the type of content that is shared.
If your post is accepted, I may edit it for grammar and punctuation, but I will not make any content changes that will alter your writing.